Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Les Miserables-Book Trailer? Book Cast? Tribute?

Les Miserables-Book Trailer? Book Cast? Tribute? Video Clips. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


I really don't know what this is supposed to be. It started out as a trailer with a more book based cast but then it didn't really turn out as one lol. I tried to pick actors/actresses that we're as like to the picture of the characters in my head but in the case of Eponine and Enjolras, I just had to settle for what clips I could get. Anyway here is the cast: Jean Valjean-Brendan Coyle (North & South, Downton Abbey) Javert-Michael Fassbender (Jane Eyre) Fantine-Uma Thurman (Les Miserables) Cosette- Jane Wisener(Sweeney Todd) Eponine-Jodhi May (Daniel Deronda) Marius-Ioan Gruffud (Great Expectations) Enjolras-Jaimie Cambell-Bower (Sweeney Todd) Grantaire-Some Random Guy from North & South, sorry I don't know his name.

Keywords: les, miserables, victor, hugo, jean, valjean, javert, cosette, fantine, enjolras, grantaire, eponine, marius, pontmercy

No comments:

Post a Comment