Friday, March 16, 2012

Episode 2, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video

Episode 2, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video Tube. Duration : 2.18 Mins.


Mary and Matthew clips from Downton Abbey Series 2, Episode 2. I have set myself the challenge of making a fanvideo for every episode of Downton Abbey this series. I decided to redo my episode 2 video, so that it used music from the same soundtrack as the other episode videos. The music, therefore, comes from the Land Girls film soundtrack again and I hope you like the video. Hopefully the Christmas special will be full of happy moments for them, so I can make a more cheerful video. Thanks for watching!

Tags: Downton Abbey, Downton, Downtown Abbey, downtonabbey, Mary & Matthew, Mary/Matthew, Matthew and Mary, Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley, Mary Matthew Downton Abbey, ITV, Period drama, ITV Drama, Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 2

No comments:

Post a Comment