Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Downton Abbey 2x07-Sybil and Branson Kiss

Downton Abbey 2x07-Sybil and Branson Kiss Video Clips. Duration : 1.43 Mins.


Guess who's got two thumbs and mainlined Downton Abbey over the last four days? THIS GUY HERE. Anyway, I've become completely addicted to it, which means that I'm now watching 16 shows, which is so far beyond ridiculous that I'm ashamed of it. But I'm so glad I did, because otherwise I would never have been exposed to this epic, beautiful, EPIC couple! I love them so, so much, they're my favorite DA couple by far. In fact, they're one of my favorite couples EVER. I'm sure this scene has already been uploaded, but I don't care, I had to upload it myself, I had to. So excited for season three, and Sybil and Branson's baby! :D Clip from the TV show Downton Abbey, season two, episode seven. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

Keywords: downton, abbey, sybil, branson, tom, kiss, jessica brown findlay, allen leech

No comments:

Post a Comment