Monday, March 26, 2012

Downton Abbey - Anna and Mr. Bates - Never Be The Same

Downton Abbey - Anna and Mr. Bates - Never Be The Same Video Clips. Duration : 1.27 Mins.


NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND THE RIGHTS BELONG FOR THE MUSIC TO THE RESPECTIVE ARTIST AND COMPANY. Lyrics: I call you up whenever things go wrong. You're always there. You are my shoulder to cry on. I can't believe it took me quite so long. To take the forbidden step. Is this something that I might regret? I thought that we would just be friends. Things will never be the same again. It's just the beginning it's not the end. Things will never be the same again. It's not a secret anymore. Now we've opened up the door. Starting tonight and from now on. We'll never, never be the same again.

Keywords: Downton Abbey, Anna, Mr. Bates, Brendan Coyle, Joanne Froggatt, Never Be The Same, Melanie C

No comments:

Post a Comment