Monday, March 26, 2012

Downton Abbey || Shelter [season 2]

Downton Abbey || Shelter [season 2] Tube. Duration : 3.12 Mins.


Watch in HD 720p Finally finished my Downton Abbey series 2 tribute, love this series and I cant wait for the xmas specials Spoilers so beware. I was going to use voice overs but changed my mind because I didnt want to ruin this beautiful song XD Enjoy Downton abbey fans UPDATE !!! 26/12/11 OMG the Christmas special was awesome and i will be vidding it !!! USA Downton Fans i think you may get the xmas special straight after series 2 has aired so you will get an extra ep and its well worth waiting for!!. #59 -- Most Discussed (Today) -- Non-profits & Activism #35 -- Top Favourited (Today) -- Non-profits & Activism #27 -- Top Rated (Today) -- Non-profits & Activism I own nothing

Keywords: Downton Abbey, Matthew, Mary, Sybil, Branson, Anna, Bates, ITV, season 2, series 2

No comments:

Post a Comment