Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sh!t the Dowager Countess Says

Sh!t the Dowager Countess Says Video Clips. Duration : 4.82 Mins.


The best moments from Downton Abbey's Maggie Smith... it's "Sh!t The Dowager Countess Says"! Tune in to Downton Abbey Sunday nights on PBS. ** I'm actually not an editor, I'm a composer (itunes.com/kerrymuzzey & itunes.com/thecandleparkstars) but thanks for the friendly emails about the montage! I'm a big Maggie fan & absolutely love this series, and I had some time to kill last weekend, so I thought I'd do this little homage to Downton. I had no idea so many people would see it. Anyhow, hope you get a kick out of it. Enjoy! Kerry

Keywords: downton, downton abbey, sh!t, sh*t, shit girls say, sh!t girls say, sh!t Liza Minelli says, parody, camp, maggie smith, countess, dowager countess, dowager

No comments:

Post a Comment