Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Downton Abbey(spoilers for season 2) :Thomas/Edward-Marks Of Battle

Downton Abbey(spoilers for season 2) :Thomas/Edward-Marks Of Battle Tube. Duration : 1.10 Mins.


*WATCH IN HD* I've been meaning to vid this show for like a year, finally getting around to posting a vid, expect more of this fandom in the future! This show is PERFECTION; I love everything about it, even though it continues to tear out my heart and stomp all over it. Seriously fellows STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIPS!! Fact still remains that flawless show is flawless. If you aren't watching it WHY?!?! Thomas is in need of love and hugs. I've always really like Thomas, his dastardly ways and hidden pain and though I didn't condone all his actions of S1 I totally understood why he was that way. I think in Season 2 we are really seeing into the deeper side of his character especially in 2.02 with him and Edward and the whole "All my life they've pushed me around just cause I'm different" *sob* You got to feel for the guy! Also he's been through hell in the war and we've already seen how affected he is by the whole thing. He looked so harrowed in those trenches. So yeah I have a lot of love for Thomas. Thomas/Edward GAH they break my heart into a million pieces. I ship it SO HARD and although it was short lived, it was beautiful and it could have been so much more!! THEY COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL!! *endless amounts of crying* Anyway this song popped up on my Ipod after watching 2.02 and I just knew I had to vid it. Enjoy =)

Tags: downton abbey, thomas, edward, thomas/edward, Thomas Barrow

No comments:

Post a Comment