Saturday, April 21, 2012

Calls Me Home [Downton Abbey]

Calls Me Home [Downton Abbey] Tube. Duration : 3.58 Mins.


"I'm coming home to breathe again, to start again..." Fandom: Downton Abbey Song: "Calls Me Home" by Shannon LaBrie Description: Emotional/angsty cast tribute to Downton Abbey. Download: lolilie.livejournal.com A/N: THIS IS FOR ALI. Sometimes I wonder if any of my videos would ever get finished without her encouragement. She is a huge support for me and I thank her. Also, I realize I neglected a few characters... As much as I may love the Dowager Countess, she doesn't do much for the angsty/emotional stuff. She needs her own video, for sure. And lastly, this could have easily been a Mary/Matthew video, but I've been wanting to do a cast vid for AWHILE now. I hope you like it!Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. And just because I loved this scene SOOOOO much: youtu.be (It's THE dancing scene as edited by me in the video. That was the first thing I did when I started this project.)

Tags: downton abbey, mary crawley, matthew crawley, mary matthew downton abbey, anna and bates, michelle dockery, dan stevens, cast tribute, lolilie, julian fellowes, hugh bonneville, joanne froggatt, sybil and branson, lady mary, lord grantham, allen leech, jessica brown findlay, calls me home, Grantham

No comments:

Post a Comment