Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Episode 7, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video

Episode 7, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video Video Clips. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


Mary and Matthew from Downton Abbey - music video for episode 7, series 2. Part of my weekly challenge to make a Mary/Matthew video for every episode this series. This is the penultimate video and I hope you enjoy it. It was very hard to make this week, as there were so many little moments for Mary and Matthew that I wanted to include, but it was difficult to fit them all together cohesively for the video and the music. I hope I did a good enough job! As next weeks is the final episode, I'm hoping we get lots of great moments and a happy ending! I really want to make them happy videos after all this angst! The music is again from the Land Girls film soundtrack - this tune is called "First Glance" - make of that what you will! ;-) Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Keywords: Downton Abbey, Downton, Downtown Abbey, downtonabbey, Mary & Matthew, Mary/Matthew, Matthew and Mary, Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley, Mary Matthew Downton Abbey, ITV, Period drama, ITV Drama, Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 2

No comments:

Post a Comment