Monday, February 13, 2012

Episode 3, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video

Episode 3, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video Tube. Duration : 1.85 Mins.


Mary and Matthew scenes from the third episode of Downton Abbey, series 2. There were no where near enough Mary/Matthew scenes this episode, but I love how we see them getting on well as friends. There's still all the undercurrents there (which I hope this video reflects), but they are at a much more grown up place at the moment. I really hope they hurry up and get together soon. I want to make a completely happy video for them soon. If the music sounds familiar, it's because it's another piece of music from the same film as my episode 1 video, The Land Girls. Only this one is called Farewell and Reunion, which I think fits this weeks episode very well. Anyway, enjoy the video. I'll be making one for every episode, but am always in need of song suggestions!

Tags: Downton Abbey, Downton, Downtown Abbey, downtonabbey, Mary & Matthew, Mary/Matthew, Matthew and Mary, Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley, Mary Matthew Downton Abbey, ITV, Period drama, ITV Drama, Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 2

No comments:

Post a Comment