Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lavinia Swire Inspired Hairstyle (Downton Abbey) - for long hair

Lavinia Swire Inspired Hairstyle (Downton Abbey) - for long hair Tube. Duration : 5.12 Mins.


My attempts at a Lady Sybil hairstyle have so far been unsuccessful. So instead I ended up filming a style inspired by Lavinia. I didn't make it exact but it has a similar look. I have some other Downton styles planned, but if you have any specific requests feel free to leave me a comment! I was filming this at 2am last night so sorry if I'm a little bleary eyed. Music: Rhymes by Jack Hylton Orch. with Leslie Sarony My blog: vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com My Etsy store: www.etsy.com

Keywords: Downton, Abbey, Style, hair, long, vintage, edwardian, 1910's, 1920's, 10's, 20's, Beauty, lavinia, swire, crawleys, hairstyle, tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment