Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Downton Abbey || Couples ❄ Christmas Special ✯(2x09)

Downton Abbey || Couples ❄ Christmas Special ✯(2x09) Video Clips. Duration : 2.63 Mins.


DEDICATED to my two lovely friends - Lou and Megs!!! Happy New Year, girls! :) When I did this video I felt that I want to dedicate it to both of you. Hope you don't mind sharing it together :) I loved the last episode of Downton Abbey very much. Probably one of my favourites through the whole time of the series. In this video I tried to show the dynamics of characters relationships. Enjoy! :) Couples: Mary Crawley+ Matthew Crawley, Anna+Mr. Bates, Rosamund+ Lord..., Edith Crawley+ Sir Anthony Strallan Fandom: Downton Abbey Christmas Special (2x09) Music: Andrew Belle - In my veins

Tags: Downton Abbey, Christmas, Special, Couples, Mary, Crawley, Matthew, Anna, Mr., Bates, Edith, Anthony, Strallan, andrew, belle, in, my, veins

No comments:

Post a Comment