Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode 6, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey

Episode 6, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey Video Clips. Duration : 1.75 Mins.


Mary and Matthew music video for episode 6, series 2. Part of my weekly challenge to make a Mary/Matthew video for every episode this series. Sorry for the delay in making this again. I know I say this every week, but this weeks was particularly hard, because there were just not enough angsty and intense scenes between them! I'm hoping we get many more next week - and maybe even a few happy ones! The music is again from the Land Girls film soundtrack - these two tunes are called "Farewell" and "Affection". Oh and I may redo my episode 2 music video with music from this film too, so what do people think? Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Keywords: Downton Abbey, Downton, Downtown Abbey, downtonabbey, Mary & Matthew, Mary/Matthew, Matthew and Mary, Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley, Mary Matthew Downton Abbey, ITV, Period drama, ITV Drama, Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 2, silverduck, day

No comments:

Post a Comment