Friday, December 30, 2011

The Beacon // Downton Abbey

The Beacon // Downton Abbey Tube. Duration : 3.38 Mins.


"You say you bring me down, no-one should want you now I start to cry, you kiss my eyes and say I'm not allowed to" ~~~~~~~~~~ One last Downton video and then I am going to give the Downton videos a rest for a while. I am sure you are all getting sick of them in your subscription feeds. This one was completely inspired by this wonderful Downton video by lolilie: www.youtube.com . Mine is nothing like as good but thanks to her for the inspiration! ~~~~~~~~~~ "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use." NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHT FOR THE CLIPS OR SONG

Tags: Downton, Abbey, the, beacon, cornishbluepixie

No comments:

Post a Comment