Saturday, June 2, 2012

Episode 1, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video

Episode 1, Series 2 - Mary & Matthew, Downton Abbey, Music Video Tube. Duration : 2.72 Mins.


NB - Contains clips from the new Downton Abbey series 2, episode 1. Best viewed in large screen (their faces are even more epic!) I saw the new episode on Sunday and Mary and Matthew were just so heartbreaking! I just had to make a video full of their epic faces. I just love their expressions and how much you can read into them. Anyway, I won't start gushing about them, as I'll be here all day! Just hope you enjoy the video. I plan on making one for every episode this series. Oh and the tune is called Lost Love from the WWII film Land Girls. Quite appropriate I thought, though Mary and Matthew have another 7 episodes to sort themselves out!

Keywords: Downton Abbey, Downton, Downtown Abbey, downtonabbey, Mary & Matthew, Mary/Matthew, Matthew and Mary, Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley, Mary Matthew Downton Abbey, ITV, Period drama, ITV Drama, Series 2, Downton Abbey Series 2

No comments:

Post a Comment