Friday, January 13, 2012

Downton Abbey - Part of Each Other's Story

Downton Abbey - Part of Each Other's Story Video Clips. Duration : 4.50 Mins.


A video about the lovely ITV period drama, Downton Abbey. **contains spoilers for the Christmas special** This is once again a cast video. I've always wanted to make a "Christmas" video, and use this score, so the DA special was a nice opportunity to do so. With the score, I could include some of the episode's emotional moments as well as the more light-hearted ones, the dances, etc. I also have an idea/song for a Mary/Matthew video, but I'm not sure if/when I'll post. Sorry for not posting any RA videos since last year (unless you count N&S clips in my multifandoms). About BBC Sherlock, I had prepared clips almost a year ago, but never finished the project; I might make some new video when S2 is released. I hope you're all having wonderful holidays! I wish you a Happy New Year! :D Clips: DA Christmas, and a few S2 clips Audio: dialogue from the Christmas episode "Little Women" score by Thomas Newman. Thank you for watching :)

Keywords: Downton, Abbey, christmas, Mary, Matthew, Crawley, Dan, Stevens, Michelle, Dockery, Violet, Maggie, Smith, Lord, Grantham, Hugh, Bonneville, Bates, Anna, Brendan, Coyle, Joanne, Froggatt, Kat, Sw

No comments:

Post a Comment