Friday, July 15, 2011

'The best thing we've ever seen' - Downton Abbey [Collab Parts]

'The best thing we've ever seen' - Downton Abbey [Collab Parts] Tube. Duration : 0.50 Mins.


PLEASE READ! My parts for Viorica8957's 'Must Have Done Something Right' Collab! Sub here for the finished Collab and awesome videos : www.youtube.com I chose to do Downton Abbey for both my parts as it is an epically awesome series and I am on tenterhooks waiting for the second series!! ^_^ Vidding really helps you! xD Anyways, I've basically vidded three of my favourite couples in the series, Sybil/Branson, Mary/Matthew & Bates/Anna! People really should watch this series more, it's a little like Upstairs Downstairs if you've ever seen that, now that is another awesome show! Hands up, who's excited for the mini series they're showing of it on Boxing Day? :DDD Music : Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K Editor : Sony Vegas Pro 8 Clips : Downton AbbeyAll media belongs to its rightful owners. This video is for entertainment purposes only. It uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require the approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. I do not claim any of the music as my own, and the artist is given full credit. No profit is being made by the displaying of this video.

Keywords: must, have, done, something, right, relient, collab, mep, parts, downton, abbey, bates, anna, sybil, crawley, mary, matthew, branson, epic, series, Viorica8957, Fantasysfriend3

No comments:

Post a Comment